醫院情景對話大全:入院和出院

時間:2019-08-28 18:15:36

  日常生活中我們難免會有生病的時候,那么關于入院和出院日常口語該如何表達?以下是小編給大家整理的關于院和出院的醫院情景對話大全,希望可以幫到大家

  nurse:how do you do.welcome. i'm the nurse in chage of this ward. we hope you will feel at home here. these is nurse wang. 你好。歡迎你。我是這病房的護土長。希望你在這里像在家里一樣 ,這位是王護士。

  patient: sorry to bother you all. 麻煩你們大家了。

  n: if you need anything,just press this button.

  你若需要什么,就請按這只電鈕。

  p: is it possible for my sister to stay here with me?

  我姐姐可以在這里陪我嗎?

  n: yes, but she has to pay for her bed.does she want to have meals here too? we don't think it is necessary. your condition isn't so serious.

  可以,但是得交陪住費。她也在這里用飯嗎?我們想不需要.你的病情不那么嚴重

  p: what are the hours here for meals? 這兒什么時候開飯?

  n: patients usually get at 7 am。breakfast is at 8 o'clock.the ward rounds and treatment start at 9 am. lunch at noon. after that you have a nap or rest. visiting hours are from 3-7 pm. super is at 6 pm. bed time is from9:30-10:00 pm.

  病人一般早7點起床. 8點吃早餐. 9點醫生查房和做治療.12點午餐。飯后午睡或休息.下午3點到7點是探視時間.6點晚餐, 9點半到 10點病人該睡覺了。

  p: will you show me where the sitting-room, bathroom and telephone are?

  請告訴我起坐間、浴室和電話在哪兒好嗎?

  n: of course.are you muslim? 當然可以,你是伊斯蘭教徒嗎?

  p:yes,i am. 是,我是。 no, i am not? 不,我不是。

  n: which kind of food do you prefer, chinese or western?

  你喜歡吃中餐還是喜歡吃西餐?

  p:i prefer western food. 我愿意吃西餐.

  i like chinese food very much. 我非常喜歡吃中餐。

  n: have you eaten breakfast(lunch, super) already?

  你吃過早飯(午飯,晚飯)了嗎。

  p:yes ,i have. 是,吃過了.

  no,i have not. 沒有,還沒吃。

  n: how is your appetite? 你的胃口怎樣?

  p: not so good. 不太好. just so so. 一般.

  i have no appetite at all. 一點食欲也沒有.

  n:what are your eating habits? 你的飲食習慣怎么樣?

  p: i don't eat much.i would like to have a snack in the afternoon and before going to bed.

  我吃的不多。我希望在下午和睡前吃點東西.

  i don't like greasy food 我不喜歡吃油膩的東西.

  i prefer more vegetables than meat. 我愿意多吃青菜,少吃肉類.

  since i am overweight, i only take fish and chicken.

  由于我現在太胖了,所以我只吃魚和雞.

  i don't like sweet things. 我不喜歡甜食.

  n: are you allergic to certain foods like prawns or shrimps?

  你對某些食物有過敏情況嗎?

  p: i am allergic to sea food. 我對所有海產食物都過敏。

  n: do you like fruit? 你喜歡水果嗎?

  p:yes, please give me some with each meal.

  是的,請每餐都給我些水果.

  n: do you prefer a consommé or a cream soup?

  您喜歡清湯還是奶油湯?

  do you prefer milk or sour milk? 你喜歡牛奶還是酸奶?

  do you prefer black tea, jasmine tea, or coffee?

  你喜歡紅茶,茉莉花茶還是咖啡?

  do you take sugar with your milk(tea, coffee)?

  你的奶(茶,咖啡)里放糖嗎?

  do you like your egg soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried?

  你要煮嫩蛋,老蛋還是煎蛋?

  p : i like rice gruel(porridge, noodles, toast).

  我喜歡大米粥〔稀飯,面條,烤面包〕.

  please give me some fruit juice (iced water,mineral water).

  請給我一些果子汁(冰水,礦泉水)。

  please don't give me any cakes. i only want soda-crackers.

  請不要給我蛋糕,我只吃蘇打餅干.

  since my teeth are bad ,please give me soft foods and tender meat.

  因為我牙齒不好,請給我軟的食品和嫩的肉。

  n:please try to eat a little more .it will help you recover more quickly.

  請多吃一些。這樣可以幫助你早日康復.

  p: it is too noisy(hot, cold draughty).

  太吵鬧(熱,冷,風太大)了。

  n:may i close(open) the door? 我可以關上(打開)門嗎?

  may i close (open)the window? 我可以關上(打開)窗嗎?

  may i turn on(off) the heat? 我可以打開(關上)暖氣嗎?

  may i turn on(of) the light? 我可以開(關)燈嗎?

  let me adjust the air conditioner. 我來調整一下空調.

  p: i am hungry(thirsty constipated). 我餓(渴,便秘)了. i cough a lot. 我咳嗽得厲害.

  i don't sleep well at night. 我晚上睡不好。 the wound is hurting。 我的傷口疼.

  n: i'll go and get you some cough mixture(a sleeping pill, a laxative, a tranquilizer, a pain-killer)

  我去給你拿點咳嗽藥(安眠藥,瀉藥,安定藥,止疼藥)來。

  p: may i have another pillow(blanket)?

  我可以再要一個枕頭(毛毯)嗎?

  n: do you want clean pajamas? 你要干凈的睡衣褲嗎?

  p: yes,thank you .please bring me a dressing gown too..

  是的,謝謝你.請再給我拿件晨衣來.

  n; do you want to have a bed-bath? 給你擦個澡好嗎?

  p: i'd rather have a shower. 我想洗個淋浴.

  i would like my hair washed(cut). 我想洗洗頭(理理發)。

  i would like to have a shave. 我想剃剃胡須.

  n: may i throw these flowers away? 我把這些扔掉好嗎?

  p: yes, please put these flower in a vase.

  可以,請將這些花放在花瓶里。

  n:mrs.smith,you are wanted on the phone.

  史密斯太太,有你的電話。

  p: is it a long distance call? 是長途電話嗎?

  n: no. it's from your embassy(delegation).

  不是.是從你們大使館(代表團)打來的。

  doctor:we are going to do the operation on you tomorrow.i hope you won't worry.

  明天我們就要給你做手術了,希望你不要緊張.

  p: i will try not to, but will it hurt? 我會做到,但是否會痛呢?

  d: we'll give you anaesthesia.if you feel any pain during the operation, just let me know.

  我們會給你麻藥的.手術期間你若覺得痛就告訴我們。

  have you hand in you consent yet? 你交手術志愿書了嗎?

  p: how should i write it ? 該怎么寫呢?

  d: "i (name) the undersigned have requested and consented to a certain operation." that's all.

  we need the seal of your embassy and the signatur of your ambassador on the consent form.

  '我(名字)簽名人申請并同意做某種手術."然后簽上名字就行了.

  我們需要在這張志愿書上蓋上你們大使館的印鑒,還需要你們大使的簽字.

  n: i'd like to shave off the hair around the operation.

  我要把手術區周圍的毛剃一下.

  p: i have never been in a hospital before. i'm so scared.

  我從來沒住過醫院,我害伯極了。

  n: there is nothing to worry about. the doctor who will operate on you is very experrenced and considerate.if you have any discomfort during the operation, please don't hesitate to tell him. i'11 give you an enema tonight. after that please don't take any food or water before the operation.

  不必擔心。給你做手術的醫生是富有經驗和細致耐心的。手術當中你有什么不舒服,盡管向他提出來。我今天晚上要給你灌一次腸.這以后直到手術前請不要再吃東西或喝水了.

  p: how do you do it? does it hurt? 你怎個做法呢,痛嗎?

  n: i'11 insert a rubber tube into your anus and let the soapsuds solution flow into your rectum. please let me know if you feel distension.i'11 stop the flowing。hold it for several minutes before you expel it.that may preduce a better result.

  我先給你肛門里插根橡皮管,再在(直腸)里送些肥皂水.你覺著肚子脹,就說話,我就不灌了.你先盡量憋幾分鐘再排便。這樣效果就會好些。

  n: the operation went very well.please turn from side to side every two or three hours.

  手術很順利.請你每兩、三個小時翻一次身.

  p: i only feel mild pain.i don't think a pain-killer is necessary.the pain is very severe. i can't stand it. please give me a pain-killer at once.

  我只感到有輕微的疼痛,我想用不著吃止痛片.痛得很厲害.我簡直受不了請立即給我止痛片吧.

  n: i'11 help you gat up. you can try walking around the room or corridor.

  我幫助你起床吧.你可以試著在房間里或走廊里走走.

  p: i think i'm quite ail right now. 我似乎已經完全好了.

  n :you are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.

  你后天就要出院了.

  p: is that so? i'm so happy. 真的嗎,我太高興了.

  n: you have been in the hospital for two weeks, haven't you?

  你住院兩個星期了,是吧?

  p: exactly,but the doctor told me i still have to rest for one more week.

  對的,可是醫生說我還得休息一個星期.

  n: the doctor has written a certificate for you. there are two suggestions.first,avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. secondly,examinations of fasting sugar and an ekg should be done regularly. 醫生已經給你開好了證明書.里面有兩個建議.第一,避免精神緊張,好好休息.第二,定期查空腹血糖和做心電圖檢查.

  p: my organization(doctor) needs my medical history. may i have it tomorrow?

  我的組織(醫生)需要我的病史,明天能給我嗎?

  n: certainly. 當然可以.

  p: please give me my account. 請給我結一下帳.

  n: i'11 go to the admissions' office to get you bill at once.

  我立即到住院處去給你結帳.

  p: how much do i owe you? may i pay it by cheque?

  我欠多少錢?能用支票付款嗎?

  n: altogether three hundred and fifty yuan.seventy five fen.you may pay either in cash or by check.

  總共 350元 7角 5分,你付現金或開支票都行.

  p: i must go now.will you call a taxi for me?

  我該走了。請給我叫輛出租汽車,好嗎?

  n: have you made sure you haven't left anything behind?

  你沒有留下什么東西嗎?

  p :i don't think so. i'm really very grateful to you all. you were all so kind to me.

  我想沒有.我十分感謝你們大家.你們對我都這么好.

  n: don't mention it. that is our job.不必客氣,那是我們的職責.the taxi has come.出租車來了.

  the taxi is on its way, it will be here soon.

  出租車正在路上呢。馬上就到.

太阳神之许珀里翁注册
三肖期期准选肖 老快3投注预测 福彩即开型彩票有几种 皇家娱乐大家不要去玩 秒速牛牛是统一开奖吗 贵州11选5开奖号 腾讯欢乐麻将咋玩的 红宇新材股票 乐游棋牌游戏中心 广西快3开奖结果历史查询结果 10分11选5-正版APP下载 秒速赛车大小单双计划 安徽波克麻将下载安装辅助器 天津快乐10分开奖结果一定牛 云南11先5开奖走势图 51计划网pk10